0844 856 6606
Identicom mobile is the mobile application suitable for lone workers who face risk on an infrequent basis. Successfully integrating with smartphones and rugged PDA's for ease of use, the application ensures users carry only one device.
The application is available on Android, BlackBerry, iPhone* and Windows Mobile smartphones and is dedicated to protecting lone workers across a range of employment sectors.
|Identicom mobile can work in tandem with the Mobile Workforce Management Platform (MWMP) - a secure portal allowing colleagues to access relevant information about colleague activities, points of interest or risks to lone workers. This proves to increase cohesion between teams of lone workers, and helps an organisation create a consistent and valuable audit trail.|
The application uses the same key features as the Identicom lone worker device, including:
Other features include:
- Take a picture and upload to the MWMP platform
- Assign a level of risk to a picture or location to inform relevant personnel
- Upload locational information to inform of a users whereabouts
- Users have the ability to confirm when they are at work
Please note: 'Other Features' are not available on Windows Mobile handsets
Benefits of the application to lone workers include:
Identicom mobile is compatible with rugged PDA devices commonly used by lone workers in the utilities, housing and logistics sectors. Click here to find out more.
* Please note - due to the functionality of iPhone it is not possible for a solution featuring that device type to be compliant against BS8484.